(nieuwe methode van bouwen layouts)//(New method of building layouts)
Coming Soon to L-Gauge
I'm starting to evolve a concept I started a while back for a modular viaduct or elevated railway.
As with most of my crazy schemes, I have to "brand" it! In this case I'm giving it the unimaginative moniker of "ViaTrack".
The ViaTrack system consists of 7 key components:
1. Track sections - this includes models of slab, and open slab concrete track as well conventional ballasted track
2. Track section bases - carriers for track sections
3. Track modules = 1 + 2
4. Track mounting frame - acts as substrate for the track modules, track borders, and clip-in wall modules
5. Track borders - various styles of cess and 6-foot way panels
6. Wall panels - clip in wall sections of various styles
7. Viaduct structures - various styles of viaduct civil engineering including poured and pre-cast concrete and brick arch
I'm currently organizing the system into a "catalog" and producing instructions for each of the components. Stay tuned on L-Gauge.org as the entire system will be released for download as reference instructions.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/michaelga ... rainideas/
van bouwer//from builder:
Michael Gale flickr
http://users.telenet.be/Patricks-legotr ... /index.htm
Gebruikers op dit forum: Geen geregistreerde gebruikers en 0 gasten